Randolph-Macon College Registrar’s Office supports the college community and acts as steward of the College’s academic records. The office is committed to executing its mission in a manner that is ethical, friendly, and efficient.
- PHONE: (804) 752-7227; Fax: (804) 412-2020
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- VISIT: Peele Hall; 204 Henry Street; Ashland, VA 23005
- MAIL: Registrar’s Office; P.O. Box 5005 Ashland, VA 23005
Responsibilities of the Registrar’s Office include:
- maintaining accurate, confidential academic records;
- maintaining, interpreting, and monitoring academic policy;
- administering classroom scheduling, course registration, grade collection and reporting, transcript services, and enrollment verification services;
- supporting academic advising and retention efforts;
- evaluating off-campus study; and
- certifying the completion and integrity of a Randolph-Macon degree.