Selection dates for 2024
Senior Housing Selection
Junior Housing Selection
Sophomore Housing Selection
Current First-Year Housing Selection
Incoming Student Housing
Applications are available once you receive your RMC credentials.
They are due on June 1.
General Housing Dates and Deadlines
Housing Application Available (Senior Housing, Special Interest Housing, and General Housing Application)
Senior Apartment/Townhouse Applications
Due March 10
Disability Services Application
Due March 15
Special Interest Applications
Due March 24
Fraternity and Sorority Housing Rosters
Due April 1
General Housing Applications
Due April 2
Lottery Numbers Distributed
Birdsong Apartments and Senior Townhouses Selection Details
- Applications open on eRezLife at the beginning of the Spring semester.
- Applications should be completed and will be reviewed as submitted. Changes will not be accepted after submission. There are no exceptions.
- Students are approved or denied on an individual basis. This first step is not a group process.
- Applicants will be notified, by email, of their certification status within the Senior Housing Process.
About the criteria:
We will review that your GPA is above 2.5 and that you are in Good Standing with the College. A 2.5 does not guarantee a spot; applicants are ranked by GPA and approved based on space available. The higher the GPA, the higher the likelihood of approval. Please note that the GPAs are certified by the Registrar’s Office, and the Conduct is certified by the Conduct and Provost’s Offices.
- Students who were approved to move forward in the process create their Roommate Groups on eRezLife.
- Groups of 4 are prioritized, so it is helpful to put together a full group.
- Groups are then ordered by the average GPA of their group.
- Successful applicants will choose their apartment/townhouse on the day of Senior Housing Selection.
- Selection will be prioritized by GPA; i.e. the highest GPA applicant selects first, and so on, until apartments and townhouses are full.
Apartment Selection Dates and Deadlines
Available – February 13
Applications Due – March 12
Candidates Certified – March 24
Groups Formed in eRezLife – April 5
Selection – April 11
The Director of Disability Services will review requests for housing accommodations and meal plan adjustments for students with disabilities. If reasonable housing accommodations cannot be immediately satisfied due to capacity, facility design, availability, etc., the Office of Residence Life will prioritize requests before handling others.
Individuals with questions regarding applications for next year should contact Disability Services at (804) 752-7343.
Off Campus Living
Randolph-Macon College is a residential college and all students are required to live on campus. However, students may request permission to live off campus by submitting a written request to the Assistant Dean of Students.