Each student must receive ADVISOR CLEARANCE to select spring courses. Students will NOT be able to register for classes until this clearance is granted by their advisor. Please work with your academic advisor about scheduling a meeting to obtain advisor clearance.
Registration Dates for Spring 2024
All registration windows open at 7:30a.m. on the designated day.
Once a student’s registration window is open, it remains open for adding spring semester courses through Friday, February 16, and for dropping spring semester courses through Friday, February 23. Students will be able to register for up to 17 semester hours during their initial registration window. Beginning on Monday, November 6, students may register for additional courses beyond the 17-credit hour limit. Please remember, an additional per-credit fee is charged for enrolling in more than 17 credit hours in the fall or spring term.
NOTE: An additional per-credit fee is charged for enrolling in more than 17 credit hours in the fall or spring term and for enrolling in more than 7 credit hours in January term.
NOTE: Students planning to participate in a varsity fall sport should sign up for the appropriate PHED 111 course.
What will stop a student from registering?
- The student has not been given clearance. Students should check with their advisor for this clearance. The Registrar’s office will neither override clearance nor grant clearance for advisors.
- The student’s class window for registration may not be open. Be sure to check the schedule for appropriate dates. Windows are based on hours earned, not currently registered hours.
- The requested course has a time conflict.
- The student does not meet the catalog stated prerequisites.
- The course is full.
- The student has an outstanding financial obligation to the Business Office.
Summer courses at RMC
As a reminder, RMC will offer two 4-week summer terms during summer 2024. Registration for these terms will be open at a later date. Students planning to register for summer courses should include those in their discussions with their advisors about spring and should go ahead and register for summer term. Remember that courses taken at other colleges and universities transfer credit hours only. Thus, summer courses at RMC offer a great opportunity to improve academic standing and get ahead.