The Randolph-Macon College PA Program is located in the heart of the campus of RMC, and the surrounding town of Ashland, Virginia. We love it here, and know you will too!
The RMC PA Program is housed within Duke Hall, a state-of-the-art, ~45,000 square-foot interdisciplinary and athletics facility. Our team has designed each student-centered space to support our modern approach to learning – specifically for PA education.
Within steps of Duke Hall, the RMC campus also offers:
- Student athletic facilities within the Brock Center
- Complementary nurse education facilities within Payne Hall
- Events in the recently renovated Blackwell Center for the Performing Arts
- Resources and study space in the McGraw-Page Library
- Dining in Brock Commons and Estes Dining Hall
- Campus Safety
- and much more!
Our beautiful campus is only 90 miles from Washington, D.C., and 20 minutes north of Richmond. The Ashland Amtrak station, a 5 minute walk from Duke Hall, allows easy access to destinations up and down the east coast of the United States.
all about ashland
Welcome to the Center of the Universe! This “train town” is full of exciting shops, cafes, boutiques and breweries where locals are found roaming every corner. Home to RMC, farmers markets and museums full of history, Ashland adds a quaint and familiar feel to any visit.