Information Technology Services (ITS) provides a wide variety of services to further the educational mission of Randolph-Macon College. The mission and goals specify the purpose of the department in relation to the overall mission of the college.
Continuously explore new technology and opportunities to enhance the educational environment by providing secure, reliable, integrated and innovative technology solutions to advance educational and administrative excellence.
- Be a trusted partner to the college community by understanding where and how information technology is integral to achieving administrative and academic objectives.
- Provide leadership and planning for the effective and strategic use of emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
- Provide the highest quality service to our students, faculty, staff, and constituents.
The ITS staff provides reliable and robust infrastructure in support of computing and electronic information access. To facilitate effective and efficient use of computer and information technology, ITS delivers appropriate training, consulting and support services. To anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of the campus community, ITS evaluates, implements, and promotes promising technologies.
ITS Service Desk
The ITS main office is located at 302 England Street, which is home to the ITS Computer Repair Lab and ITS Service Desk. We also maintain a satellite location in the McGraw-Page Library. Visit us for computer repairs, questions, password help, and software installation and repair.
Service Desk Hours
- Monday – Thursday 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday 2:00 to 5:00 PM
- Library/In-dorm: Monday – Thursday 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM by appointment only.
Jackets Mobile is Randolph-Macon College’s app for all things Yellow Jackets. From tracking your laundry to contacting ITS, this app is available for all students, faculty, staff, and the greater YJ Community!
Get Connected Team
The Get Connected Team is a group of students to look for during Student Move-In. This group of individuals are trained by ITS and is ready to help you get your devices set up on the RMC and RMC Connect Networks. Watch out for our “Blue Shirts” – we’re here to help smooth your transition in your home away from home!
Chief Information Officer
Systems Engineer Lead – Technology Services
Systems Engineer-Email & Directory Services