Flippo Gallery

The beautiful brick exterior of Pace-Armistead Hall.The Flippo Gallery is a space dedicated to the exhibition of contemporary works of art by professional artists. Artists exhibiting at the Flippo Gallery, emerging and established, present work in a variety of media addressing a wide range of conceptual concerns. The gallery is intended to serve as link between the educational mission of Randolph-Macon College and the community at large. 

Built in 1876, Pace-Armistead Hall is included on the National Register of Historic Places. The building was renovated in 1997. The Flippo Gallery is located on the first floor of Pace-Armistead Hall. The renovation was made possible by a generous gift from Mr. and Mrs. M. William Armistead. A gift from Mr. and Mrs. F. Carter Flippo provided an opportunity to incorporate the design of the Flippo Gallery into the renovation.

Hours

The gallery's hours are 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Mondays through Fridays, and also by appointment.

The Flippo Gallery will be closed during Academic holidays.

Contact the Curator

Gina Cavallo Collins
Gallery Director/Curator
Flippo Gallery
Department of Fine Arts
Randolph-Macon College
Ashland, VA 23005
Email: GinaCollins@rmc.edu