As a recognized student organization in good standing with Randolph Macon College, your organization has the following privileges:
1. Use of the name of the campus organization in connection with the name of the college and use of the college logo within guidelines.
2. Participate in the annual Fall Activities Carnival.
3. Use of College facilities, including buildings, grounds, and certain equipment.4. The ability to conduct fundraisers on-campus. (With proper approval)
5. Eligibility to apply for Student Government Association funding.
6. Eligibility for assistance from the Office of Student Life.
7. Permission to advertise on campus. (With proper approval)8. The ability to be included in OrgSync and have your membership and alumni recorded by the College for future use.9. The ability to be listed in on-line directories and publications of involvement opportunities at Randolph-Macon College.