Alumni Making a Difference
- Linda Wilkinson '91 sponsored Emily Ford and Syreen Goulmamine
for a 2016 summer internship at The Virginia Association for Free and
- Dave Meleski '81, President of Richline Group (A Berkshire
Hathaway company), sponsored Bailey Donecker and Michael Bertolino for
summer internships in New York, NY
A Dynamic, Engaged Alumni Network
Randolph-Macon College has a dynamic, diverse network of engaged alumni who are actively involved in supporting our students on their career path. They offer internship opportunities, support graduates in finding jobs after graduation and often find a place for them within their organization. These valuable alumni connections remain with you throughout your life and help build extraordinary futures.
Here are some of the many advantages of being a Yellow Jacket!
- Connect with alumni through alumni career networking and LinkedIn
- Attend college-sponsored networking receptions with alumni, e.g., Macon Connections, Boot Camp, throughout the year to build relationships and explore new opportunities
- Visit alumni at their organizations or places of employment to network and discuss career options
- Listen to alumni speakers from various walks of life discuss the latest opportunities in their field
- Spend time with alumni who regularly visit the campus to offer advice about making smart employment decisions
- Communicate with alumni who will share their "lessons learned" in the work world