At McGraw-Page Library we provide information services and spaces
to foster learning communities at Randolph-Macon College.
We do this by:
- selecting, acquiring, and making accessible information in diverse media,
- providing research assistance,
- integrating bibliographic instruction with the college curriculum,
- supporting a variety of educational technologies,
- keeping an historical record of Randolph-Macon College, and
- enhancing individual and shared intellectual work in a welcoming environment.