This checklist outlines important information and instructions concerning the materials required by the College and many are required for you to attend a Summer Registration Day and to enroll in the fall. Be sure to comply with all online or mailing due dates. Please note some forms are required only if applicable. Please have all appropriate usernames and passwords (in orientation packet, mailed from R-MC) ready when you begin this process, as you will need them to login to many of the required materials.
1. Student Information Form (due before Summer Registration Day for fall students, or before classes begin for spring students.)
The Student Information Form is located on the MyMaconWeb student portal.
This form will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete ONLINE and must be done at one sitting. All sections of this form must be completed to attend the Summer Registration Day for fall students, or before classes begin for spring students.
After you have submitted the Student Information Form you will receive the following message:"Your form has been successfully submitted".
2. Housing Preference Form - All incoming residential and commuter students must fill out this required form.Due June 1 for fall students, and January 15 for spring students.
3. Health Insurance Enrollment - (Link is now available) The college strongly encourages all students to carry health insurance. Uninsured students are subject to market prices for healthcare delivery and subsequent payment of any bills incurred in the health center or at an outside facility. If you need insurance, you can enroll in the college plan. Due Aug 1 for fall students, January 31 for spring students.
4. Health History Record — (also enclosed in the mid-May orientation mailing) Please take these four (4) forms to your doctor/healthcare provider. Don't forget to get your physical! Due July 11 for fall students, January 31 for spring students.
5. College Alcohol Course – (Please note: this is a change) On July 28th all new students and transfers will be contacted by their R-MC email with directions for enrolling in the required AlcoholEdu course. If students have questions, please contact Keith Cartwright (KeithCartwright@rmc.edu).
6. Examine course selection information -- Prepare to select your first semester of R-MC courses. Requires R-MC log-in. Due before Summer Registration Day for fall students, before advising meeting for spring students.
Complete and submit these additional forms as applicable.
7. Athletic Training Forms – For varsity athletes only. You must also complete the Health History Record. (See above)
8. Disability Registration and Disclosure Forms – Due June 1 for fall students, inquire with Disability Support Services for spring students' deadline.
9. Financial Aid Forms - For students seeking financial aid.
10. Register for R-MC Alerts - For students who wish to receive text alerts regarding campus safety issues.
11. EDGE Career Connector and the EDGE Career Beam Quick Profile Assessment. All incoming new students must complete these forms. Due August 31st.