As a recognized student organization in good standing with Randolph Macon College, your organization has the following privileges:
- Use of the name of the campus organization in connection with the name of the college and use of the college logo within guidelines.
- Participate in the annual Fall Activities Carnival.
- Use of College facilities, including buildings, grounds, and certain equipment.
- The ability to conduct fundraisers on-campus. (With proper approval)
- Eligibility to apply for Student Government Association funding.
- Eligibility for assistance from the Office of Student Life.
- Permission to advertise on campus. (With proper approval)
- The ability to be included in The BUZZ and have your membership and alumni recorded by the College for future use.
- The ability to be listed in on-line directories and publications of involvement opportunities at Randolph-Macon College.