The SERVE Program, located in the Office of Student Life, provides students with dynamic opportunities for service and service learning and explores the root causes and contexts of social needs through connections with the greater community.
- Participants will gain awareness of the context and root causes of social needs.
- Participants will demonstrate consideration for the welfare of others.
- Participants will understand the interconnectedness of society worldwide.
- Participants will develop an understanding and appreciation for cultural and human differences.
- Participants will reflect on the impact of engaging in service and service learning opportunities.