Skip to main content Skip to footer

Transfer to R-MC

New F-1 Transfers to Randolph-Macon College

New international students who are already studying in the U.S. and currently hold an F-1 visa should request a transfer of the SEVIS record when they are accepted to Randolph-Macon College. Fill out the Transfer-in Request Form (PDF)  to begin the process.

Current R-MC Students Who Wish to Transfer to Another Academic Institution

International students who wish to transfer from Randolph-Macon College to another U.S. college or university, or who plan to attend graduate school, should come to the Office of International Education to discuss the transfer of the SEVIS record with the Designated School Official (DSO), Jane Nucup (janenucup@rmc.edu). Also, they should contact the Registrar’s Office regarding the academic transferring process.

You will also have to submit a request form for the release of your SEVIS record to your new school. Please follow the following procedures:

  • Once you are accepted by another school, complete the Transfer-out Request Form (PDF). This form will facilitate the release of your SEVIS record to your new school. Please provide the acceptance letter from the new school.
  • After we receive the completed form from you, we will release your record to the other school, indicating a transfer release date that is usually the day after the end of the last semester in which you are enrolled at R-MC.
  • Your new school will issue you an I-20 as appropriate
  • You will complete the transfer procedures by reporting to and enrolling at the new school