Mary Branch Hall was completed in 1906 and named in honor of Mary Louise Merrill Kerr Branch, wife of John P. Branch. The three story structure features community bathrooms and can accommodate approximately 150 students. All rooms feature telephone, cable, and Internet access. Mary Branch Rooms are either 12 feet by 12 feet or 12 feet by 14 feet. These rooms feature beds that can be used as lofts or bunk beds, two desks with chair and shelf and two dressers.
Residence Hall Features
Back to the Residence Hall Listing