This single story structure was the second residence hall built in the northern residential complex and was completed in 1957. Jones Hall was named in honor of Prof. Thomas Madison ("Potty") Jones. This building has recently undergone an extensive renovation that was completed in August of 2003. The building features a large common area, laundry facilities, a study room and suite style bathrooms. All rooms feature air conditioning, telephone, cable, and Internet access. The average room size is 12 feet by 14 feet with each room including a bed, dresser, and desk with chair and closet space for each student. Jones houses approximately 32 students.
Residence Hall Features
Back to the Residence Hall Listing