This single story structure was the first residence hall built in the northern residential complex. Completed in 1953, Irby Hall was named in honor of Captain Richard Irby who served as trustee, treasurer, and historian of the college. Irby underwent extensive renovations during the 2003-2004 academic year and reopened in January of 2004. The building features a common area, a study room and suite style bathrooms. Irby houses approximately 50 students. All rooms feature air conditioning, telephone, cable, and Internet access. The average room size is 12 feet by 14 feet and features bunkable furniture with each student having access to a desk with chair and closet space.
Residence Hall Features
Back to the Residence Hall Listing