Ready to go? Great adventures await you, but before you leave campus (or, if that's not possible, then definitely before you leave the country) there are a few important final steps you need to take care of:
1. Fill out a Credit Permission Form. This entails researching
and listing the courses you'll take while you're abroad, then discussing them with
your advisor and having your advisor or a department chair sign for each course;
then take the form to the Registrar for final approval. Bring the completed and
signed form to the Study Abroad Advisor before you leave campus. This may seem like
a hassle, but it is your guarantee that you will actually get the credit you expect
to get for your coursework while abroad and can graduate on time.
2. Read and sign the Agreement/Release/Waiver form you will be
given at orientation.
3. Fill out the
Emergency Contact and Emergency Medical Information form online. The OIE
will only use this information in case of an emergency.
4. Make travel arrangements and email a copy of your itinerary
(actual flight information, not just dates) to
5. Send an email to TammiReichel@rmc.edu
from an alternate email address where you can be reached while
6. Pack lightly, stay safe, and have a fabulous time!