Old ChapelThe Old Chapel is the home of the music program. The recently renovated building includes music classrooms, a chamber music studio, a music technology lab, and faculty offices.
Washington-Franklin HallThe Franklin room offers historic space for chamber music recitals. It includes an 1860 Steinway Rosewood grand, a gift to the college in memory of Conway Peyton Coe and Anna Hart Coe. Mr. Coe graduated from Randolph-Macon in 1918 and served as president of the Franklin Literary Society from 1916-1917.
St. Ann'sA historic landmark in Ashland, St. Ann's Performing Arts Building has also received recent renovations. The building serves as a rehearsal space and intimate recital hall.
Blackwell AuditoriumThis building features a 673-seat auditorium, a blackbox theater, and music practice facilities.